I lost it… I found it… I lost it again… I’ve been lost a lot lately, but I knew I had to find this! I lost the link to this blog… it’s a long story. Only I could lose a link… Nevermind…. What really matters is that an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. new blogger Mira65 nominated me for this award! She has such a great spirit! So excited every time she is here… she is very contagious! In our world today I realize that being contagious is not a good thing… However, SHE is a VERY good person! 🙂 Thank you Mira!!!!
11 random facts…
*I was going to say I am concerned about God, but that makes me sound like a pompous idiot – which I suppose I am… I mean to say I have issues with God and that doesn’t even sound much better. .
*I love Neil Gaiman books… and am rather obsessed with him as well (does that count as 2 facts?)
*I have the worst hair on the planet!
*I’m a high school math teacher 🙂
*I have a boyfriend who I should have married instead of the other 3 that I did (no one mentioned to me that you don’t marry all of your boyfriends and I’m a slow, slow learner) I also shouldn’t assume that he would want to marry me….. eh.
*Night time is both my worst enemy and my best friend.
*I want to visit New Zealand some day.
*I have a sister who I am deathly afraid of but is one of my best friends???? I obviously have amazing friends.
*October – Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.
*I’m afraid of growing up… and I’m 48 so I think I’m screwed.
*I absolutely love my parents to pieces and thank the God that I am concerned about that I never had to be a parent! 🙂
So I have some rules to follow:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
You saw the facts…. earlier.
Nominations 🙂 NOTE: I tried not to nominate someone if they’d won before – but I didn’t look too hard for it… I figure if I like ’em, that’s what matters!!!
They don’t make a hallmark card for this
Adventures of a Former Scapegoat
All sooooo good for so many different reasons… Fish and poems and pictures and mostly just lots of LOVE for life that I don’t think that some of them even realize they know they have…. but, yeah 🙂 Read ’em if ya get the chance.
Questions… lots of questions and answer 🙂
My answers first:
1) I am a high school geometry teacher.
2) I love pets. I have a basset hound. She’s more of a kid than a pet… not a very smart one 😦
3) I am not planning to write a novel. However, I have been told by many that I really should.
4) I LOVE fashion, but I am horrible at designing it!
5) I want to go to New Zealand some day 🙂
6) I am in a long term relationship 🙂
7) I am freakishly emotional….. eeesshhh… yes.
8) I like to believe that I could live without social media, but that could never happen.
9) I am a night owl.
10) I am currently having a bit of a squabble with God.
1) What makes you the happiest?
2) Jeans or Sweats?
3) Indoors or Outdoors?
4) What is something that you cannot live without?
5) Coffee or Tea?
6) Do you have a hero?
7) If you could do anything – no worry of money or time – what would it be?
8) What is your favorite book or movie?
9) Small town, Big City or out in the country?
10) Favorite music?
Thank you all for inspiring me 🙂